Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SPIRIT OF THANKSGIVING

THANK YOU CREATOR
for the opportunity to
Love, Serve, and Remember.
THANK YOU SACRED MYSTERY
for awareness and illusion,
the symbiotic dance of shadow and light,
the human drama wink of time
within infinite change, for all the
experiences that slow me down and
wake me up, for guiding my steps
in trust and surrender in
Oneness Potential with the
Grand Divine Design.
THANK YOU EARTH
for your exemplary teachings
of cycles and seasons,
balance, partnership, and respect
inspiring me to live with
greater awareness, compassion,
cooperation and responsibility
in allegiance to All Living Forms. 
THANK YOU BRIGHT SOULS
with whom I abide on the spiral path
of continuum. Infinite thanks for
 soul family recognition
and sacred kinship collaboration
that lights the way.
GIVING THANKS
for all the growth and possibility…

Blessings upon Blessings of Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment